Buy Austin Air HealthMate replacement filter which is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture.
It is capable of removing the tiniest particles and absorbing odors and gases.
The Austin Air HealthMate filter uses the HEPA to remove up to 99.97% of all particles as small as 0.3 microns in size and 95% down to 0.1 micron.
Austin Air HealthMate replacement filter can be used on HealthMate HM400, HealthMate Plus HM450, Pet Machine (HM410), Allergy Machine HM405 and the Bedroom Machine (HM402) by Austin Air.
Austin Air HealthMate Replacement Filter
This Pre-filter traps large and medium-sized particles in the first two stages of Austin Air’s 4-stage filtration process:
- The pre-filter’s first layer traps large particles, such as dust and hair
- The pre-filter’s second layer captures molds, pollens and other medium-sized particles before air passes to the purifier’s HEPA Filter
The Austin Air HealthMate filter can last for years as it can be washed or vacuumed when dirty. It can be seen through the grill in the air purifier.
Therefore, pre-filter replacement should correlate with the color of your Austin Air purifier.
Austin Air HealthMate Filter Instructions
Wash or vacuum pre-filter when dirty. Help keep the pre-filter clean by simply vacuuming the outside grill of the air purifier to reduce surface buildup and prolong the life of the pre-filter.
The pre-filter can last for years with regular cleaning. Replacing your pre-filter annually is an option for the cleanest air.
Austin Air HealthMate Replacement Filter Specifications
- Austin Air HealthMate 400 replacement filter, HealthMate Plus HM450 replacement filter….
- Filters large to medium-sized particles
- Protects the life of the purifier’s HEPA Filter
- Completely reusable – wash or vacuum when dirty
- Lasts for years, although yearly replacement is recommended for cleanest air
- Avoids costly regular pre-filter changes, with proper care